CMB Training & Coaching exists to improve mental health awareness among the population and to reduce the impact of poor mental health on individuals as well as on business. This is not only referring to the effect of mental disorder but also the general mental health, wellbeing and mindset of individuals.
Why is this so important?
1 in 4 people will experience mental health problems in any year
Mental health problems cost Uk businesses over £1000 per employee per year
Work related mental ill health accounts for more days lost than any other cause of work related illness
We are all aware of the importance of looking after our physical health; the importance of eating well and being physically active. However fewer are aware of the importance of looking after our mental health. CMB Training & Coaching works to address this imbalance.
We will work with you and your business to:
- give you confidence to offer support to those who are experiencing mental health difficulties
- reduce costs incurred by mental ill health eg absenteeism and presenteeism in the workplace
- improve concentration, focus and therefore productivity
- improve your understanding of mental health
- reduce or prevent poor mental health
- support you to address your mindset in order to achieve your goals
- maintain positive mental fitness
We do this by:
- delivering our existing training and workshops for groups and businesses
- consulting with you to deliver bespoke training and/or workshops for your organisation in keeping with your own policies, procedures and training needs
- providing open training courses and workshops for individuals to attend
- offering individual and group coaching to look at lifestyle habits to improve mental and physical health
Owner of CMB Training & Coaching, Clare Blunt, works closely with other professionals in related fields to ensure CMB is able to deliver the most up to date information and provide a wide range of products. This includes the internationally recognised Mental Health First Aid training aswell as Mental Health Awareness and Healthy Habits Healthy Minds programme, which can support businesses to achieve standards in the Better Health at Work Awards, addressing the relationship between fitness, nutrition and mental health.